When you uninstall the FaxTalk software, your data file will remain on the system in its current location. However, as a precaution, back up your data file to a safe place before you uninstall FaxTalk.
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click the Microsoft Windows logo (Start button) and select Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click the Uninstall a program link. The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
- In the list of programs, select your version of FaxTalk and click the Uninstall/Change button.
- If asked for your Administrator password, enter it and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall FaxTalk.
Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 2003
- Select the Windows Start button, and select Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon, and select FaxTalk
- Click the Remove button and click Yes to uninstall FaxTalk.