The Materials and Services on www.faxtalk.com (the “Site”) are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at the Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, Thought Communications and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Thought Communications.
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation that are made available to download from this Site are the copyrighted work of Thought Communications and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with such software. You will not be able to download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes an end user license agreement unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement. If you do not agree to such terms, you will not be able to use the software. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software available on the Site.
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- Thought Communications reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Thought Communications.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Thought Communications or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Thought Communications or such third party, which may own the Marks. FaxTalk is a registered trademark, and Thought Communications, FaxTalk Messenger Pro, FaxTalk Communicator, FaxTalk FaxCenter, FaxTalk Messenger, FaxTalk Plus, and TrueFile, are trademarks of Thought Communications. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Windows® and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2018 Thought Communications Incorporated, P.O. Box 988, Morgan Hill, CA 95038 U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.