The FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 10 fax software has hundreds of features to make your send and receive fax tasks simple and productive.
Send and Receive Fax
- Send faxes over the Internet using T.38 Internet fax support, or use a traditional fax modem.
- Send high quality color, grayscale or black and white faxes directly from any Windows application.
- Create faxes from individual documents or combine documents from multiple applications into a single fax.
- Preview and annotate faxes before sending.
- Send faxes over the Internet to any email address.
- Print a confirmation of a sent or received fax.
- Use a WIA or TWAIN compliant scanner to scan hardcopy documents to fax.
- Schedule faxes to send at specific times or dates.
- Built in spell checker when creating faxes.
- Schedule faxes to send only during “off-peak” hours.
- Includes a library of pre-designed coversheets or create your own.
- Coversheets support Unicode and support international languages like Arabic, Greek, Hebrew.
- Broadcast faxes to hundreds of people with just a few mouse clicks.
- Fax headers can include recipient name and number.
- Fax at speeds up to 33,600 with Super G3 Fax support.
- Error Correction Mode for crisp, accurate faxes and 2-D Compression support for reduced transmission time.
- Print, review and resend previously sent faxes.
- Block unwanted junk faxes.
- Automatically print received faxes to a selected printer.
Notification and Forwarding
- Send automatic notifications of new faxes to an email address, pager or fax machine.
- Create multiple notification rules for processing received faxes.
- Automatically forward new faxes to an email address or another fax machine.
- Forwarded faxes sent to an email address can be in PDF or TIFF format.
Phonebook and Contact Management
- Create multiple phonebooks, such as one for business and one for personal.
- Phonebooks can contain individual contacts as well as groups of contacts.
- Use Microsoft Outlook Contact folders directly in FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro.
- Use contacts from Windows Contacts directly in FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro.
- Import existing WinFax PRO phonebooks.
Caller ID and Distinctive Ring
- Display Name and Number Caller ID information on incoming calls.
- Store Caller ID information with received faxes.
- Caller ID information is logged for all incoming calls.
- Editable CID name and message in Inbox items.
- Control which Distinctive Ring lines are answered by FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro.
- Message management options automatically archive or delete old faxes.
- Detailed transaction log provides information for all incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Includes an internal SMTP email client for email operations. Does not require a third-part email application to send email.
- Announcement options provide visual and audible indication of new faxes.
- The location where FaxTalk stores data can be changed.
- Save color, grayscale or black and white faxes to JPEG or PNG formats.
- Supports Microsoft Remote Desktop access.
- Search FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro for faxes based on specific criteria.
- Rotate individual pages when viewing faxes. This includes printing, forwarding, and importing rotated pages.
- Import WinFax PRO faxes.