FaxTalk Multiline Server 10 has hundreds of features to make your voice messaging and fax tasks simple and productive. Here are some feature highlights:
- Use as a simple answering machine or create a sophisticated voice messaging system with multiple mailboxes.
- Individual greetings can be set for different times of the day or different days of the week.
- Record custom greetings for each mailbox, or use the pre-recorded greetings included.
- Password protected remote access of messages and faxes.
- Record telephone conversations.
- Callers are presented with professionally recorded voice prompts and message review options.
- Supports fax eavesdropping to detect fax tones during a telephone conversation.
- Provide callers with access to fax documents 24 hours a day with fax on demand mailboxes.
- Support for Toll Saver and Call Screening.
- Stop unwanted automated telemarketing calls.
Send and Receive Fax
- Send faxes over the Internet using T.38 Internet fax support, or use a traditional fax modem.
- Send high quality color*, grayscale* or black and white faxes directly from any Windows application.
- Create faxes from individual documents or combine documents from multiple applications into a single fax.
- Preview and annotate faxes before sending.
- Send faxes over the Internet to any email address.
- Use as a network fax server when used in conjunction with the FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro or FaxTalk Messenger Pro clients.
- Use a WIA or TWAIN compliant scanner to scan hard copy documents to fax.
- Schedule faxes to send at specific times or dates.
- Schedule faxes to send only during “off-peak” hours.
- Includes a library of pre-designed coversheets or create your own.
- Built in spell checker when creating faxes.*
- Coversheets support Unicode and support international languages like Arabic, Greek, Hebrew.*
- Broadcast faxes to hundreds of people with just a few mouse clicks.
- Fax at speeds up to 33,600 with Super G3 Fax support.
- Error Correction Mode for crisp, accurate faxes and 2D Compression support for reduced transmission time.
- Fax headers can include recipient name and number.*
- Block unwanted junk faxes.
- Direct COM port selection for modem.*
- Automatically print received faxes to a selected printer.
Notification and Forwarding
- Send automatic notifications of new faxes and voice messages to an email address, pager, telephone, or fax machine.
- Create multiple notification rules for processing received faxes and voice messages.
- Automatically forward new faxes and voice messages to an email address.
- Automatically forward new faxes to another fax machine.
Phonebook and Contact Management
- Create multiple phonebooks, such as one for business and one for personal.
- Phonebooks can contain individual contacts as well as groups of contacts.
- Use Microsoft Outlook Contact folders directly in FaxTalk Multiline Server.
- Use contacts from Windows Contacts directly in FaxTalk Multiline Server.
- Import existing WinFax PRO phonebooks.
Caller ID and Distinctive Ring
- Display Name and Number Caller ID information on incoming calls.
- Store Caller ID information with received messages and faxes.
- Caller ID information is logged for all incoming calls.
- Editable CID name and message in Inbox items.*
- Use Distinctive Ring to answer one line with a voice mailbox and another line as a fax.
- Select unique mailboxes to answer for each Distinctive Ring.
- Control which Distinctive Ring lines are answered by FaxTalk Multiline Server.
- Support for up to 8 lines.
- Modem connections can be set to receive only, send only, or send/receive.*
- Message management options automatically archive or delete old messages and faxes.
- Detailed transaction log provides information for all incoming and outgoing fax and voice messages.
- Includes an internal SMTP email client for email operations. Does not require a third-part email application to send email.*
- Save color, grayscale or black and white faxes to JPEG or PNG formats.*
- Automatic printing of received faxes, confirmations, and saving to a file folder can be set on a per-line basis.*
- The location where FaxTalk stores data can be changed.*
- Rotate individual pages when viewing faxes. This includes printing, forwarding, and importing rotated pages.*
- Announcement options provide visual and audible indication of new faxes and voice messages.
- Supports Microsoft Remote Desktop access.*
- Search FaxTalk Multiline Server for faxes and voice messages based on specific criteria.
*Features listed are included in Version 9.0.